Sunday 1 October 2017

October Anything goes link-up

 It's time for the October 2017  link-up at Just Keep on creating, I hope all of you lovely people will continue to share your creations and I look forward to seeing new participants share their work in the October link-up as well. Just remember you can post any of your creations, even ones you have made prior to this link-up being posted. I look forward to seeing what everyone will be submitting this month. 




-You can share your creations from your blog or any public gallery such as flickr, instagram or facebook. If any  problems in submitting your work just email me. The link to email me is on the right sidebar. Please note when sharing your projects from instagram or facebook please provide a direct link to a handmade project and not your whole instagram or facebook account.
-I will be picking 10 featured artists by 01.10.2017, the featured artists will get a badge to display on their blogs.

JkoC feat button

-It would be greatly appreciated if you upload the Just keep on creating badge on your blog. Since I run this blog myself I need your help in spreading the word about the monthly link-up. If submitting from instagram please re-post the Just keep on creating picture that is on my instagram account.
-Please visit each other and leave some encouraging words about each others awesome creations.



The image in this photo is from Mirano, Venice. I'm a huge fan of Mirano glass.


For the month of October I will be giving away a $25 voucher to an online store of your choice to one winner that will be chosen by random.org. The winner of this prize will be announced on the same day as the next link-up. There are so many great  shops  online, I am sure the lucky winner will have fun spending their voucher.




1.You can combine any amount of challenges with your entry.

2.Please link back to this blog post and mention that you are entering this link-up in your post.

3.Please provide a direct link to your project and not your general blog, this makes it a lot easier for me to comment.Please note when sharing your projects from instagram or facebook please provide a direct link to a handmade project and not your whole instagram or facebook account.

4.Please become a follower if you want to be picked as a featured artist or go into the draw for the random prize offered. Exceptions will be made for participants who aren't able to become followers ie people  submitting from facebook or intsagram. I would really appreciate it though if you re-post the Anything goes link-up picture that is on my instagram page and become a follower on my instagram page.



Challenge stays open till 31st October 2017.


UPDATE YOUR CREATIONS BELOW

15 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear someone upset you yesterday with their words, I hope you're feeling better about it today. You're a lovely person so don't ever let anyone take away your sparkle. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I'm sorry that you had a bad experience the other day and hope that your month only gets better. It's always a great reminder to be kind to those around us. Make life better, not harder. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ya Suz - First I was to write - so very sorry harsh words came to your ears - I have been in your shoes and it is painful [especially when it is someone from the crafting community] - I am not perfect - far from it - and I have responded and said things I should not say - each day is a new beginning to bring kindness - you surely are bringing kindness with your challenge - thank you so very much for providing this opportunity - I wish you a fabulous day today as you are truly a fabulous artist and wonderful, kind and generous person. Blessings to you - and happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so so much for leaving such lovely comments on this post, I really appreciate it. I tend to think out loud at times in some of my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sorry for bad words.
    Thats not ok.
    thank you for great challenge.
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry that you had to experience that - some people are thoughtless. I've also noticed that people these days seem to have a chip on their shoulder all the time. Please don't let it bother you. There are enough kind people around that we can ignore the hateful ones. Thanks for a new challenge. I'll see if I can find some inspirational quotes for a card this month. Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry that someone was horrible to you. Please just ignore them and remember that nasty people are very unhappy people, and they have to say nasty things to try and make others unhappy like them. I was taught if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. It is very hard sometimes but I try.
    Thank you for a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your heart with us. We are all sisters and need to support and be there for each other when one gets injured. Thank you for all you do!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your thoughts... I can understand this. As I am a very happy and friendly man some people think they can say everything. They should better see live that way: What you do not want to be done to you, never to anyone else it do.

    Thanks for this wonderful challenge!

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#10 – Halloween}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#10 – Mushrooms}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#42 – Pretty pinks or birthday}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    I have send you an email today.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely challenge - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is there a winner of the october challenge?
    Love Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank for your very good article.! i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.